Why Masons are Afraid of Alex Chapman
Source: henrymakow.comFreemason power isn’t in jeopardy. But they do fear exposure.
An immigrant from Trinidad has shown Canadians how to fight the secret Masonic establishment that runs the country, and the world.
Freemason power isn’t in jeopardy. But they do fear exposure. They depend on duping the intelligentsia.
They do not want these useful idiots to recognize that a corrupt, even satanic, Masonic network controls most everything of importance.
To refresh your memory, Alex Chapman [top] blew the whistle on Lori Douglas [left] who is the Chief Family Court Judge in Manitoba. He revealed that before she became a judge, her husband Jack King solicited him to have kinky sex with her. King showed Chapman dozens of pictures of Douglas on an interracial sex site called Dark Cavern.
King was Chapman’s lawyer at the time. Chapman depended on him in a difficult divorce proceeding and was being coerced to take part in seducing Douglas. Douglas didn’t mention all this when she was being vetted to become a judge.
King plead guilty to the charges laid by the Law Society of Manitoba :
Particulars of Charges: Professional Misconduct. (3 Counts):
Breach of Chapter 20 of the Code of Professional
Conduct [sexual harassment] ,
• Breach of Chapter 6 of the Code of Professional
Conduct [conflict of interest]
• Breach of Chapter 1 of the Code of Professional
(Date of Hearing: March 28, 2011)
Chapman took the case to the Canadian Judicial Council which launched an inquiry. Douglas stepped down "to do administrative duties." Winnipeg’s Masonic establishment has come to Douglas’ defence.
I met with Alex Chapman Sunday. Maybe this is what the Masons are afraid of:
1. During Chapman’s testimony, he demanded to know why a picture of a woman sitting on a judge’s chair masturbating was missing from the picture portfolio King sent him. Douglas’ lawyer Sheila Block said this was not Douglas but another woman. Chapman believes this other woman may be a colleague of Lori Douglas’, another family court judge. This suggests that Lori Douglas’s example is not isolated but permeates the judicial system in Manitoba and elsewhere.
2. Alex Chapman was an IT employee of insurance giant Great West Life at the time. When he sent his initial complaint to the Canadian Judicial Council, it didn’t arrive. He learned that Great West Life intercepted the complaint. They subsequently fired Chapman using the excuse he had porn pics on his work computer, among other reasons. They were part of his case! Chapman intends to sue Great West Life for wrongful dismissal.
3. Alex Chapman is one of only three persons ever to sue the Winnipeg Police Dept. for its egregious zero tolerance policy on so-called domestic violence. He won an undisclosed settlement. It was the judicial rot he witnessed in this case that made him press forward with his complaint against Lori Douglas.
Chapman also plans to sue certain reporters and newspapers for smearing him as an "escort" etc. in an effort to discredit him.
4. Lori Douglas maintains she is an unwitting victim with no knowledge of her husband’s activities. Chapman says she is the one who negotiated and paid a $25K settlement to Chapman, hardly the behavior of unwitting victim. She also met with Chapman twice at a restaurant alone for more than an hour when Chapman was playing along in order to keep his lawyer’s attention. Chapman described her a "very submissive, unattractive, naive ... a dumb country girl."
Read the full article at: henrymakow.com