Yes, Virginia (Dare), There is Such a Thing as White Genocide
You see it called out in the comments sections on YouTube videos, on political websites and occasionally in letters to the editor. You see the term increasingly referenced in Conservatism Inc. videos. And you certainly see the horrifying reality of it through the policies perpetrated by almost every government of the West. It’s “white genocide”—an idea popularized by former economics professor and Reagan Administration staffer Bob Whitaker, who recently passed away. As Whitaker noted, “genocide” does not necessarily mean killing.
According to the 1948 Convention on the Prevention of the Crime of Genocide, the United Nations has a very interesting definition of genocide: “Any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group … ”
- “Killing members of the group”
- “Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group”
- “Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part”
- “Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group”
- “Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group”
The relevance of this to the plight of whites, in the U.S. and worldwide, is obvious. Today, the hard reality is whites are being eclipsed. 28% of the world population in 1950, they are projected to fall to only 9.8% of the population by 2060. By 2050, whites will be a minority in both the U.S. and their indigenous homeland of Europe.