Stop creating a climate of fear!
Source: hbdchick.wordpress.comok. listen up political correct people! if you’re someone who reflexively calls others “racists” or “neofascists” without first checking into whether or not they actually are, you need to STOP it, because you’re creating a climate of fear in which people are afraid to do their jobs.
and now i’m not talking about some academics sitting comfortably in their ivy towers, i’m talking about governmental agencies like THE POLICE and child welfare services. here’s where your pc moral posturing has gotten us today:
Revealed: How fear of being seen as racist stopped social workers saving up to 1,400 children from sexual exploitation at the hands of Asian men in just ONE TOWN
• Report found 1,400 children abused between 1997 and 2013 in Rotherham
• The figure is likely to be a conservative estimate of the true scale
• Victims terrorised with guns and doused in petrol and threatened with fire
• More than a third of the cases were already know to agencies
• Author of the report condemned ‘blatant’ failings by council’s leadership
• Action blocked by political correctness as staff ‘feared appearing racist’
• Majority of victims described the perpetrators as ‘Asian’ men
• Leader of Rotherham Council has stepped down with immediate effect
• No council employees will receive disciplinary action, leaders state
don’t believe me? read the report from the independent investigator: Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Exploitation in Rotherham (1997 – 2013) [pdf].
read about how girls (and some boys) as young as ELEVEN, many of whom were in care(!), were repeatedly gang raped, doped up, pimped out, sold out, trafficked, abused, and tortured (at least one girl was branded, although that may not have been in rotherham) — and then read how all of that was IGNORED by the child welfare(!) staff and police BECAUSE THEY WERE AFRAID OF BEING LABELLED RACISTS AND OF LOSING THEIR JOBS.
and if you’ve EVER called somebody a racist just because they said something politically incorrect, then you’d better bloody well read this report, because THIS IS ON YOU! this is YOUR doing! this is where your scare tactics have gotten us: over 1400 vulnerable kids systematically abused because YOU feel uncomfortable when anybody brings up some “hate facts.”
“hate facts” like this: